UC Davis 2020
It’s a great pleasure for Casper to participate in the UC Davis Airport Noise & Emissions Symposium once again this year. Casper is honored to be recognized as a Sapphire sponsor in 2020 and don’t forget to visit our booth to get updated on our solutions and latest developments.
Casper Airport Solutions’ primary focus is to help airports build a relationship with their local communities. Casper’s solutions focus on communication about flight movements and noise, analysis of flight impact on neighborhoods, handling complaints and monitoring of aircraft noise. Casper delivers real-time information in a format that is easy to understand by communities and airports world-wide.
Some of the exciting solutions we will showcase at the exhibition this year are:
• Casper Noise Lab is our public noise portal that is aimed at building trust and transparency with the local communities. This is already deployed at several airports world-wide with amazing feedback.
• Casper Complaint Portal is a new public portal where people located around the airport can login themselves to file a complaint, see their complaint analysis.
In addition to these new solutions, we will also demo other popular Casper solutions on complaint management, flight tracking and airport noise monitoring. Visit our booth and be informed on:
• Our comprehensive complaint management solution, used by noise-sensitive airports and communities world-wide to handle noise complaints. The Casper Noise complaint solution integrates complaint collection, response and analysis.
• The Casper Noise flight tracking and noise monitoring solution is an intuitive tool with a wide range of track and noise analysis and reporting options. Intuitive analysis and understandable visualizations are a key characteristic of all Casper solutions.
• A range of solutions to communicate information to communities, like our public flight tracking website, interactive and dynamic noise and flight information and automatic reports. All Casper products work alone or can be integrated in to one solution.
On Sunday, join the Noise 101 session, presented by our Greg Maxwell. More information on the conference and the Noise 101 can be found on the conference website.
Heleen Erkamp (CEO), David van de Velde (CFO), Gregory Maxwell (Airport Solutions Manager), and Andrew Rinius (Account Manager) are looking forward to exchanging ideas, learning from our industry colleagues and engaging in spirited conversation.
We invite you to visit our booth at the exhibition and say hello, discuss your challenges, get updated on new developments or get a personal demo.