Project & Account Manager
The successful candidate builds relationships with both existing and potential customers. You will be responsible for gathering software/hardware requirements, translating these to the developers and delivering the best solutions in the marketplace.
You will be responsible for prospecting new clients from the initial contact, presentation of Casper solutions, writing proposals and ultimately closing the contract. After contract signing, you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the software and will manage all aspects of the project through delivery and system acceptance. During the contract, you will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction in your role as an account manager.
- Build and maintain excellent relations with our airport customers
- Convert opportunities into new contracts
- Write proposals and conduct presentations
- Serve as the project manager for new customer software/hardware implementations
- Translate customer requirements into high-level designs and input for the software development team
- Manage the planning, budgeting, deliverables, and deadlines for all assigned projects
- Develop curriculum and conduct new and recurrent customer training on software
- Ensure contracted service, and support levels are achieved and maintained
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to generate new business and participate in customer events, conferences, and exhibitions.
- International travel approx. 25-30% of time
- Master’s Degree in the Aviation, Computer Science or Business fields highly desired
- Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in the aviation industry is preferred, with noise and operations monitoring experience a huge plus
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management
- At least 2 years’ experience in software support and account management
- Familiar with software implementation projects
- Experience with software architecture and functional/technical designs
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently but in a team approach
- Fluent in Dutch and English and other languages a plus
- A challenging job in a high growth environment offering good possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Working for an international company in a very positive and energetic environment that values your contribution
- Responsibility and flexibility in how you plan your work
- Competitive salary, benefits, and potential for bonuses
Casper BV is a Dutch limited liability corporation, incorporated in 2010. Casper’s headquarters and primary office are located in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Since 2016 Casper Airport Solutions Inc. has acted as a full U.S. subsidiary of Casper BV, with a sales and support office in Berwyn, Pennsylvania and a hardware support office in Middleton, Wisconsin.
If you are interested in this job opportunity or if you have any questions regarding this job, please send an email to email@example.com.