Our success and rapid growth in the U.S. market has opened an opportunity for a hardworking, independent, highly motivated, and skilled Business Development Manager to join our talented and enthusiastic international team and help fuel Casper’s continued North American expansion.
In this position, you will be responsible for the expansion of Casper in North America and Canada. Casper has established an excellent position in the market in the past couple of years based on its excellent solutions and services. In this role, it’s essential to leverage that position and to increase our market share while maintaining high customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will ideally be located on the US west coast and work closely with the North American team to build relationships with both existing and potential customers.
You will be responsible for prospecting new clients from the initial contact, presentation of Casper solutions, writing proposals to ultimately closing the contract in cooperation with the international sales team. During the contract, you will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction in your role as an account manager for some of the customers.
- Identify market opportunities and build the pipeline
- Conversion from current opportunities into contracts
- Visit potential and existing customers and demo our systems
- Manage tenders and write proposals in cooperation with the team
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with (potential) customers
- Identify opportunities for enhanced services to our existing customers
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships in the industry (consultants, FAA, airports, vendors)
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to generate new business and participate in customer events, conferences, and exhibitions
- Report results to Board of Directors
- Domestic travel in the U.S. (10-20%) and occasional trips to The Netherlands
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or in the Aviation, Computer Science or Business fields highly desired
- Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years experience in the aviation industry or environmental monitoring is preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in business development and/or account management
- Entrepreneurial mindset to help us meet our growth ambitions
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience with using a CRM system and developing sales and marketing strategies
- Familiar with software implementation projects
- Fluent in English and preferably bilingual
- A challenging job in a high growth environment offering good possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Working for an international company in a very positive and energetic environment that values your contribution
- Responsibility and flexibility in how you plan your work
- Four weeks of vacation
- Competitive salary, benefits, and potential for bonuses.
If you are interested in this job opportunity or if you have any questions regarding this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.